Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I COULDN'T HAVE ASKED FOR A BETTER MOTHER.. LOVE YOU MAA

Every morning she is up before me to see all my needs. She fills my world but never intrude...is ever gentle yet so strong. She is my mother.


This bond is powerful, yet so fragile, it can break away when emotions run high. Whatever your relationship with your mother, you cannot deny this fact—you were born out of her. She is inside you because you share her genetics, but even more important because she nurtured your heart and provided the model of what it means to be a women in this world.


I am lucky that I have one, who is not only a mother but my best friend. She is the only one who knows me inside out and will always remain the special woman close to my heart till the day I die. I feel incomplete if one fine day I don't get time to share my feelings with my mum. We both share a really good bond. We share all the top gossips to all the good jokes to all the sad feelings. Whenever I feel blue I always run up to her and rest my head in her lap and everything seems so good.


A mother's love is selfless, unconditional and forever. All I can say is that I've got the best mum. She is my teacher, adviser and my role model.





No comments:

Post a Comment