Tuesday, March 22, 2011

ALONE! I CRIED

Alone in the mornings i wake
Alone i sit and stare
Alone i think upon my thoughts
Alone i cry out but no one hears
Alone i pray to be loved
Alone i try to understand why
Alone in the darkness

Alone i feel afraid
Alone im unwanted
Alone i want to be someone else
Alone i share my secrets
Alone sing a sweet song
Alone i watch over my shadow
Alone i sit through the storm
Alone i wish for good things to come

Alone i hope for the bad to go away          
Alone i wonder if this is how i will stay



Alone! ' I cried again.
'Alone I am with me!
Lonely in a world of mist
Alone, I reach to touch your wrist
And see if I am thee.’




To be alone beside a soul
Afloat, adrift; an empty ghoul
Alone in woe; the yearning flesh
To fill a thin, contorted mesh
Diffuse atop an icy floor, alone
One day we will die alone why
we have to think so much in
our life.


No comments:

Post a Comment